Thursday, June 3, 2010

I miss Penang

Well this is the last post on Penang.

I haven't visited my dear Penag for almost a month now. And looking over the blog, and cleaning up my exogesis for presentationt today, I had a pang of nostalgia for Penang. So this is my Web Presence, and you could say that I am missing this social media stream of myself. As to theWeb 2.0 tools, I wasn't very vigilant on Diliscious and my tags, and my folksomoly or tag clown, whoops I mean cloud,  is  not really  reflective of Penang. Also with Twitter I failed to post about Penang. Towards the end of the course, I was furiously using this micro tool for the #Thailand Crisis and #Redshirt.

I might consider continuing this blog and write about Rachaburri, where I am now located. So do stay tuned to this spot.

No comments:

Post a Comment