Friday, April 2, 2010

It began with a Twitter

On March the 30th I went to Twiiter and replied to a response which is written below. I actually responded in Buzz, but not under elmotheclown but my real name, which I replaced here in this blog.

The same twitter post he made was also in Google's Buzz. I am now a follower of Dr. Tama Leaver, and hope to follow his digital foot prints closely and come up with a few new discoveries myself:

Tama Leaver - Twitter - Public - Muted
i'm preparing a talk for grad students about using web presence - if that was you, what would you want to know?
Tama Leaver has disabled comments on this post


elmotheclown - Well I think I will start my web presence here, I am so far behind, but at last I am leaving a foot print where it counts. Love your lectures -- elmotheclown Mar 30
Done removing comments

No comments:

Post a Comment