Saturday, May 1, 2010

Attribution Creative Commons


Still many things to do. I quickly changed my Copy Right, signing over all my pictures and one video to Creative Commons, so come on Virgin, bring it on. Just don't forget to credit my pictures.

Here is are a few pictures of my meal at Krishna Restaurant in Lebuh Pasar Street -- which in Indian means "Market Street". For more description on this multicultural city, here is a link to Street names of George Town, Penang.

On a technical note, I tried to upload my images here with my URL connected to my Flickr account, but it didn't work for some reason . So I will send them directly from my Flickr account to Blogger which I set up earlier on -- Learning by doing! And for now will just upload a raw image taken from my Blackerry.
I spoke to my land lord who runs the Day and Night Back Packers. Talking about multiculturalism that is going on, he said this: "If Malaysians were racist we would kill each other." He is Malaysian- Chinese, and I loved the way expressed this melting pot of Indians, Malay, and Chinese, who live together harmoniously!

But it must be said you don't see too many Malay-Indians eating at Chinese restaurants, or Malay-Chinese eating at Indian restaurants, but that is just a matter of tastes I suppose.

No comments:

Post a Comment