Saturday, May 1, 2010

Tools applied for First Multimedia content

I have uploaded five pictures on Flickr. I edited them with Picnic and kicked in some contrast and sharpness. In the past, I would have edited my photos on an external program like Photoshop, so I am very impressed with the Picnic tool built into Flick, which gives me the option to enhance the picture.
I also discovered that you can upload videos on Flickr. I didn't know that -- have I really been living in the dark ages? I plan to geotag my photos so that it comes on a map. Give me time, this is a steep learning tool, but I am sure to utilize this Web 2.0 tool. As to my video, I am uploading it on Google. My wi-fi connection is very slow and the 6 meg video clip is taking ages to upload, so I might try and upload it in Flickr and see if it yields faster uploads on a slow connection.

No comments:

Post a Comment