Sunday, May 2, 2010

My Map --Google

 Teng Bee Liquer & Sundries (Photo--Elmotheclown)


To create this map, I went into Google Maps though my Gmail account, and made an entry on the place I am staying it. I also want to add a picture, but not sure how I can do that. Or if I need to upload it on Picasso, or do I need to download Google Maps. Anyway, there is an icon on the map now leading us to Stephen's place.

Here is my entry on Google My Maps which pin points Day & Night Guest House:

Day &  Night Back Packer
This is a great litlte guest house on Chulia Street, and next door is the Teng Bee Grocery Store, also owned by the same owner, Stephen which is great for cheap odds and ends.
Rooms from 20 - 40 Ringit.
For more details, check this blog out http://elmotheclown.blogspot.com
319, Chulia Street 10200 Penang
Tel: 04-2625645


View Day & Night Back Packer in a larger map

No comments:

Post a Comment